I am so excited to receive the Blogger Recognition Award from the established blogger Yukti of Travel with me 24 x 7. I would like to thank Yukti for selecting my lifestyle/travel blog and nominating me in the following post.
This is my second award on blogging after the Liebster Award and I’m so glad these awards exist because they connect bloggers from all around the world and motivate us to create more varied and quality content that will help our readers.
As a part of the nomination, I have to follow certain rules and answer some questions, so here they are:
1. Give a brief story of how your blog started
I’m a former nerd and strategy consultant which means that I spent a lot of time studying and then working on a demanding job. At the same time, I’m also a travel addict so I tried to balance my aim for development with travel experiences so I have always looked for opportunities to study, volunteer and work abroad. Therefore, I realized that I have accumulated a lot of knowledge I wanted to share by:
2. Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
There are so many blogs outside that if you want to be successful my advice is to “blog with the purpose of giving purpose to others”. Let your readers feel accompanied with your advice and create a supportive community.
Let your readers feel accompanied with your advice: when you have a goal it’s easier to achieve it with the support of others. In my case I wanted to study abroad and I won the Ernst Mach Grant which covered all the expenses for a semester abroad in Austria (more info here). I know… everything paid for top quality education, I thought that would be too difficult to win but my cousin was awarded before with this grant and she motivated and inspired me to do the application process. So the purpose of this blog is to show you the opportunities that exists and give you the tools to get them.
Create a supportive community: I created the section YOU ABROAD where anyone who studied, worked and/or volunteered abroad could write about her/his experience. That section gives great advice to everyone in the community and makes us learn about awesome opportunities that exist.
3. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
**Here is where I’ll recognize other 15 amazing bloggers**
4. Rules to follow
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog on your blog post.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each 15 blogs and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
Win the Blogger Recognition Award
If you want to be one of my 15 nominees, leave a comment below stating:
- Your name
- The name and link to your blog (so I can check it)
- A brief description of what’s your blog about (it could be any kind of blog, not necessarily a travel blog, I’m focusing on quality and content)
Thanks and good luck!