Whether you are traveling to Cape Town or you are a Capetonian looking for a weekend to disconnect from the routine, Flamingo Sea Point Airbnb apartment is the perfect option for you!
The Flamingo apartment is a GEM. It is located in the center of the vibrant suburb of Sea Point, 2 blocks away from the beach and the promenade and very close to many restaurants, bars, and activities.
This apartment has 4.5 bedrooms each one with a private bathroom; hosting 4 couples or 9 friends with ease (2 King size + 2 Queen size + 1 single bed).
Their prices differ according to the season but they are around 1,900 ZAR (130 USD) per night + cleaning fee, which is a great deal if you come with a group of 9 friends. Check the current prices HERE.
The following are the 5 reasons why you should definitely stay here:
- 4.5 Rooms: hosting 9 persons is perfect for a slumber party or a game night
- Sauna: nourish yourself or have a romantic getaway
- Bar and kitchen: ideal space to host a hip dinner party
- Prime Location: explore the vibrant suburb of Sea Point
- Style: take a photo-shoot at this chic apartment
Let me explain them to you in detail:
1. 4.5 Rooms: hosting 9 persons is perfect for a slumber party or a game night
Whether you are traveling as a family, as a group of friends or you live in Cape Town and want to host a bachelorette party, a girls’ slumber party, or a guys’ poker game night; Flamingo has 4 rooms and a big lounge area with plenty of space to enjoy your night.
2. Sauna: nourish yourself or have a romantic getaway
You’ve been working hard and you know it! So why don’t you pamper yourself with some beauty sessions with Sauna? Don’t you deserve it?
You can also enjoy a romantic getaway with your boyfriend/girlfriend. If you guys want to relax, Flamingo is also equipped with a big TV with WiFi and DSTV. So get ready for Netflix marathons!
3. Bar and kitchen: ideal space to host a hip dinner party
You’ll have plenty of space to cook a nice dinner in a streamlined kitchen. There’s a big 8-person table that has tall windows with magnificent views of Lion’s head.
Furthermore, your family or friends could have nice chats around Flamingo’s copper bar.
4. Prime Location: explore the vibrant suburb of Sea Point
Besides being 2 blocks away from the beach (who wouldn’t like a quick sunbathing visit?) there are so many things to do in Sea Point:
- Visit the Dairy Den (downstairs) and get a free Coffee + Donut with a voucher you can take at Flamingo.
- Do exercise at the outdoor GYM.
- Swim at Sea Point Pavillion Swimming Pools
- Ride a bike along Sea Point Promenade
- Listen to live music at the Mojo Market
- Have lunch at one of the various restaurants on Main Road.
- Have a drink while watching the sunset at a bar on Beach Road.
- And many more…
Read HERE the complete list of activities you can do in Sea Point.
But Cape Town has too much to offer, check HERE the ultimate guide to exploring the Mother City.
5. Style: take a photo-shoot at this chic apartment
Finally, Flamingo is very stylish and sophisticated in every way. I loved the cosmopolitan artwork and lively décor – perfect for Instagramable pictures or models photo-shoots.
I loved my stay, hope to come back again and again and again!
Disclosure: this is a sponsored blog post, but all opinions are my own
Are you interested in traveling around the world? In the Travel Section you can find detailed travel guides for different cities, touristic activities, recommendations, tips, and much more!
Did you like this post? Pin it! <3